Saturday, February 1, 2014

Postponed

Good things come to those who wait, right? This beer better be damn good.

Our plan was to get the wort into the fermenter for that hazelnut brown last night. Instead, we bugged out for Lapeer early for my niece's one-year birthday party-- the weather was going to make that drive crazy with a capital K. Much more important, sure, but when are we going to make this beer now? I was really looking forward to that.

In the meantime, I've been reading as much as I can in How to Brew. Seriously, I've learned almost as much about beer in the past month than I have in my past three and a half years of drinking it. It is just fantastic how we know so little about something we've perfected so well, brewing beer. Fascinating stuff.

Anyway, I'll update again when I have something to update on. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

1 comment: